This course is called the Sex String, the fourth of the six marriage strings. During this course we shall take you through the following:
- We shall explain the relevance of the Sex String using the Story of Mercy and Mike
- We shall look at the Sex String at various stages like the Honey Moon stage; Sex in Marriage and the purpose of sex in a relationship
- We shall discuss how to tune the sex string focusing on 4 elements that are important for a successful relationship
- We shall look at the differences in expectations between men and women
- We shall explain the dimensions of sex in a marriage relationship.
The Sex string is important because it’s about intimacy, pleasure and sexual expression in a committed marriage relationship. Studies show that sex has many positive physical, intellectual, emotional and social benefits in a marriage relationship, and understanding these benefits will help spouses recognize that sex will not only help them to bond but it’s good for their overall health.
After talking to several spouses that have been married for two years or more, it was clear that sex is important in maintaining a healthy relationship. It is also evident that it helps spouses to bond with each other as well as creating a sense of happiness and fulfilment.