Are you looking for a course that teaches you about the importance of sex in relationships? This course is called the Sex String, the fourth of the six marriage strings. During this course we shall take you through the following:
- We shall explain the relevance of the Sex String using the Story of Mercy and Mike;
- We shall look at the Sex String at various stages like the Honey Moon stage, Sex in Marriage and the purpose of sex in a relationship;
- We shall discuss how to tune the sex string focusing on 4 elements that are important for a successful relationship;
- We shall look at the differences in expectations between men and women;
- We shall explain the dimensions of sex in a marriage relationship.
Why is the Sex String important?
The Sex String is important because it’s about intimacy, pleasure and sexual expression in a committed marriage relationship. Studies show that sex has many positive physical, intellectual, emotional and social benefits in a marriage relationship, and understanding these benefits will help spouses recognize that sex will not only help them to bond but it is good for their overall health too.
What do spouses think about sex in relationships?
After talking to several spouses that have been married for two years or more, it was clear that sex is important in maintaining a healthy relationship. It is also evident that it helps spouses to bond with each other as well as creating a sense of happiness and fulfilment.
Get in touch with us
Are you curious about what we can teach you about sex in relationships? Do not hesitate contacting us via our contact form so we can look at we can do for your relationship. Are we seeing you in the near future at one of our relationship classes?